Stranger Things x Butcher Billy The Hellfire Club Sweatshirt [White]
This new season of Stranger Things is clearly a love letter to the 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' franchise (to the point of even bringing Robert Englund himself for a cameo!). So Butcher Billy decided that the first poster had to have a nice touch of it, like if this could easily be one of the posters starred by Freddy Krueger during the 80's.
Rock a classic sweatshirt silhouette with ribbed crew neck, long sleeve cuffs, and a flat hem. Layer it up or wear it on its own for a contemporary streetwear look. With the soft fleece inside and comfortable fit, it’s sure to become your favorite everyday sweater right away!
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• Side-seamed construction
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Pakistan
This item is not eligible for returns.
|BODY LENGTH||CHEST WIDTH||SLEEVE LENGTH|
|S (inches)||27||20||23 ½|
|2XL (inches)||31||26 ½||24|